Thursday, April 20, 2017

I just won't stop bleeding

and it starts bothering me

yesterday after work I accidentally scratched my leg (need to see where I am going) and it started bleeding

I used disinfection materials and adhesive bandage to stop the bleeding (I have the cat, after all, those things are my best friends after playing with him :) and left it over night

today I took it off

and apparently it is still bleeding

it never happened before

my wounds heal themselves pretty fast

but not this time

and it is not even deep

should I worry?

am I getting too old and those simple things require now much more time?

but it should had stopped overnight

but it did not

oh well

we all gonna die someday

and "bled to death, because of her inability to see where she was going" sounds pretty normal to me

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment